Activities – Transition
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
Introduction to Design Technology
Click on the link to find a great video introducing you to our Design Technology Department. There’s also an oblique drawing task you can participate in!
Crafty Creations Collage
Thank you so much for the wonderful and brilliant Art work we have received so far, we have really enjoyed looking at them and can’t wait to meet you all in person.
If you didn’t get chance to complete a collage, don’t worry, there’s still time, as we have decided to extend the deadline for another week, Friday 10th July 2020.
All the information you need is below with details on how to send it in to us. So get crafty and creative, we are looking forward to seeing more of your wonderful work.
We can’t have you in school at the moment but we would LOVE to get to know you all. We’d like you to make a collage all about yourself using crafty bits and bobs.
What to do:
- Think about how you can represent yourself, your personality and your hobbies/interests using craft items.
- Please don’t use photographs – we want you to be as creative as possible!
- You’ll need to include your first name (not your surname) somewhere on your collage. If you post your collage in to us, put your full name on the BACK.
- Please use one side of A4 paper or card.
We’ll be sharing these with your form tutors and we’re exploring options to share them with you too.
Please send us your completed collage by 10th July
How to send your collage:
- Photograph it and email it to email@example.com. Please only photograph the collage, not yourself and make sure your email includes your full name.
- Send it in an envelope in the post to The Becket School, The Becket Way, Wilford Lane, West Bridgford, Nottingham, NG2 7QY.
Please be aware that the collages will be displayed on the website so you can start to find out more about the other people in your form. There will be a special section for tutor groups in a few weeks.